Skip to main content

TS4 Custom Content: Roseli Silva - Mural 01 Wallpaper by Thomas J Chee (TheReds Studio)



TS4 Custom Content: Roseli Silva - Mural 01 Wallpaper
Custom Content Type: Wallpaper / Paint
Number of Panels: 8 - This Mural is made up of eight different panels that can be placed one by one on a blank wall.
Wall Size Compatibility: Small, Medium and Tall Walls

The Origin I.D name will be shown as rosenero10. It is correct and bares no reference to my real name, Thomas J Chee. Although it has been my Origin I.D name since December 2012, I am not known throughout The Sims Community by this name. All my creations from The Sims 4™ will bare this Author name tag.

Comments

  1. Superbe simette Thomas ! et très belle photo , très sexy ♥
    Bises
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment